« Home | Dony West-Artist/Musician » | Michael Rosen - Producer/Engineer » | Bernie Chadwick - Musician » | Stacy Clark - Song Writer / Performer » | James Mitchell - Musician » | Derek Vaughn - Musician » | Kennedy - Musician » | Scott M. Price - Song Writer » | Egan Rice - Song Writer / Performing Artist » 

Cole Over – Song Writer/Musician/Performing Artist

I have had the privilege of working with Loren Israel for the last couple years and it has turned out to be an incredible lifelong educational experience. In that time I have seen drastic improvements in my ability to write and create music, to market and promote my group much more effectively, and to connect with a crowd as a performer. Not only has Loren provided me the insight to improve as an artist, he has also guided me towards being a more efficient businessperson within the music industry.

Loren has an astounding ability to couple his extensive A&R knowledge and experience with each artist’s individual aspirations and goals. While careful not to exert too much control over an artist and/or his/her art, he simply arms them with the tools to better themselves. In the time I have known Loren, he has been a great inspiration for me, as well as a dear friend. If you are serious about pursuing a career in music, Loren is the perfect person to help you.


About me

  • 818-745-1033 - Lets Talk
  • Testimonials
  • Press
  • My profile

Advertisement