« Home | Stacy Clark - Song Writer / Performer » | James Mitchell - Musician » | Derek Vaughn - Musician » | Kennedy - Musician » | Scott M. Price - Song Writer » | Egan Rice - Song Writer / Performing Artist » 

Bernie Chadwick - Musician

When I first met you, I was sure that you were going to be a jackass. "a crazy jewish guy who cusses a lot and uses large hand motions to get his intense point across" I was told.

I expected someone whos job is: to help bands achieve their goals to be someone who is shallow and willing to do anything no matter how big the comprimise to make a buck. Well I was wrong, yes your a crazy jew who cusses a lot, but there is a passion, and an honesty that I didnt expect. I was wrong about the comprimising, I was pushed by you to search harder and dig deeper into the depths of what was true and honest in me and let that be shown as the most significant part of the music.

I have met few people in my life as a musician that can be truley honest, it is usually because most people dont know what they are looking for. Well loren you are sure of what you are looking for, a connection, and you are relentless in that search to draw that out of people.

It is exciting to work with you because there is this feeling of searching for something together, like the music is a bridge that can connect two souls and we are trying to find the most effective way to make that connection. Few people understand both the underlying goal and the importance of the craft, I respect that in you.


About me

  • 818-745-1033 - Lets Talk
  • Testimonials
  • Press
  • My profile

Advertisement