« Home | James Mitchell - Musician » | Derek Vaughn - Musician » | Kennedy - Musician » | Scott M. Price - Song Writer » | Egan Rice - Song Writer / Performing Artist » 

Stacy Clark - Song Writer / Performer

I wanted to write and let you know that I think of you more then a
"coach"...you are my mentor and friend. although we haven't really talked or communicated outside of uncle's I hope to change that. I just have been insanely busy managing 3 careers; advertsing, freelance design and music (on top
of working out and going to church to pray for your sins...lol). Between that, soccer and kickboxing I lead a busy life..in a good way. Nietschiz said it is throught the chaos that gives birth to a bright shining star.

I wanted to THANK YOU for all of your energy and the time you have been putting into my development. I love working with you, and all though I don't seem to express it-- its only because I want to work that much harder to impress you. At heart, I do it for myself because I love performing and its a huge part of who I am....but also I do value your opnion. and suggestions. I constantly work to meet those changes you recommend and try to improve my performance/songs and they have. You are great at what you do. The DiPiazza's performance was the best yet and I owe that largely in part to you for pushing me in a positive way. Thanks to you I feel confident and comfortable performing again. Something I kind of lost along the way. Thanks for rekindiling the fire. I value and appreciate you and what you have taught me. I look forward to working with Zen Seven to create something beautiful. Thanks for setting that up as well.


About me

  • 818-745-1033 - Lets Talk
  • Testimonials
  • Press
  • My profile

Advertisement